Mango Tree Place(Georgetown)
|Hotel:||Mango Tree Place|
|Address:||No.29 Jalan Phuah Hin Leong Georgetown, 10050 Penang, Malaysia|
|Telephone:||6014-246.2132 (9am-6pm GMT+8) Fax: 604-227.8593|
About the Hotel
Mango Tree Place is located off Burma Road, along an old street where some of the locals have called home for many years. It is definitely hard to believe these pastel colored heritage houses along Jalan Phuah Hin Leong are so close to the heart of George Town.
With an unornamented historical façade, the exterior as well as the interior exudes an indescribable sense of calm and ease. While keeping the original architectural elements, the interior is a delicate blend of old and new, furnished with modern elements to bring an exclusive touch of home comfort. With only two suites per townhouse, guests have plenty of privacy to relax and enjoy precious moments with their loved ones or spend time alone for a rejuvenating getaway.
- BREAKFAST - Breakfast is included
- SHUTTLE - Shuttle service to inner Georgetown area in the morning upon request
- INTERNET - Free Wifi is available in-room, unit common area, reception lobby, breakfast room & reading room
- PARKING - Free parking is available both on street side in front of townhouse units & on private parking space on some townhouse units
- OTHER - A good selection of DVDs is available for guests' enjoyment located at the reception area, A small reading room with books & magazines is located within the reception area
Photos Uploaded by Members + Share Your Photos
Sorry, no photos are available yet
Hotel Staff & Management: Click Here to Add Photos, Edit Info, and Update This Listing